- Countries info
Venezuela: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Venezuela: country`s borders status
Borders are open. There are some additional requirements.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Arriving passengers older than 5 (including those in transit) must have:
- a vaccination certificate. For those not received a booster dose it is valid between 14 and 270 days before arrival, for those received a booster dose, valid indefinitely;
- a negative RT-PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before arrival.
News — Venezuela
22.03.2023 22:00The town of Las Tejerias in Aragua, Venezuela, was hit by a landslide.
Thirty-six people were killed and 50 were missing.
21.03.2023 20:30Turpial Airlines will fly on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays between Caracas, Venezuela, and Bogota, Colombia, from 31 March.
Tickets cost from $370 roundtrip.
14.03.2023 19:30TAP Air Portugal increases the frequency of flights between Lisbon and Caracas, Venezuela from 26 March.
Flights are three times a week. Tickets cost from €332 one way.
13.03.2023 21:00Turpial Airlines will fly from Valencia, Venezuela, to Bogotá, Colombia, since 20 March.
Flights are four times a week. Tickets cost from $430 roundtrip.
22.02.2023 19:00The Nicolás Briceño airport in Trujillo, Venezuela, plans to reopen in March.
Conviasa will be the only airline operating flights to this airport.
21.02.2023 23:00Estelar will fly between Caracas, Venezuela, and Santiago de Chile, Chile, with a stopover in Lima from 11 March.
Tickets cost from $850 roundtrip.
National holidays in Venezuela in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Venezuela in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- February 20, Monday: Carnival (Carnaval)
- March 21, Tuesday: Carnival (Carnaval)
- March 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Buen viernes)
- April 19, Wednesday: Declaration of Independence (Declaración de la independencia)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- June 24, Saturday: Battle of Carabobo (Batalla de Carabobo)
- July 5, Wednesday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- July 24, Monday: Simon Bolivar’s Day (Día de Simon Bolívar)
- October 12, Thursday: Indigenous Resistance Day (Día de resistencia indígena)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Nochebuena)
- December 25, Thursday: Christmas Day (día de Navidad)
- December 31, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)