- Countries info
USA: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Country`s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Every passenger must have a “Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination for Air Passengers”: a valid vaccination certificate in order to enter the USA.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- citizens and residents of the USA;
- minors under 18 years;
- holders of a written statement from doctor that passenger medically is unable to be vaccinated;
Passengers arriving to the USA (including those in transit) must have a negative COVID-19 test (antigen, NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, TMA) taken no more than 1 day before departure from the first embarkation point. Antigen test performed by the passenger under telehealth supervision are also accepted.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- children under 2 years;
- holders of a recovery certificate stating they were recovered from COVID between 10 and 90 days;
- holders of a medical certificate with a positive COVID-19 test result (must be taken at most three months before departure from the first embarkation point) and a letter from the health authority that has been cleared for travel;
Those who is not fully vaccinated and eligible to enter the USA must have a negative COVID-19 test result (antigen, NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, TMA) taken no more than 1 day before departure from the first embarkation point.
Every passengers older than 2 years old must complete before departure an attestation form.
Please notice! Rules for states may differ and passenger is subject to measures that were set by the final destination. More info.
Those whos 1st point of departure is China, or who have been to China in the past 10 days and arriving from Seoul (ICN), Toronto (YYZ), Vancouver (YVR) must have:
- a negative COVID-19 test result, issued no more than 2 days before departure. NAAT, PCR or antigen;
- a positive COVID-19 test result, issued no less than 10 days and no more than 91 days before departure.
This rule doesn’t apply to children under 2 years.
Requirements for vaccination and recovery certificates
Vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- the full vaccination was achieved no less than 15 days before arrival;
- passenger’s details in the certificate must match those in his/her travel documents;
Accepted vaccines: AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Convidecia, Covaxin, Covishield, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac. Combination of these vaccines is accepted in case there were no less than 17 days between the shots.
Updates on visa requirements
Holders of DV visas issued in September 2020 and expired allowed to enter.
Arriving passengers shall be self-isolated in case they do not have a valid vaccination or recovery certificate.
News - USA
The threat of storms persists in the southern US states.
In two days, 60 cm of precipitation fell in the state.
All-day passes for the event cost $750.
There was major damage in the town of Selma. Six people have been injured.
A total of 9,600 flights were delayed and 1,300 were cancelled.
Departures are daily. Tickets cost from $430 roundtrip.