- Countries info
Paraguay: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Paraguay: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Paraguay
21.03.2023 22:30Heavy rains were recorded in the Paraguay River area of Asunción.
Traffic has been hampered.
16.03.2023 23:00JetSMART will fly from Buenos Aires, Argentina, to Asunción, Paraguay, since 3 April.
Flights are three times a week. Tickets cost from $125 one way.
13.03.2023 19:00The Asunciónico 2023 music festival will take place in Asunción, Paraguay, on 21 and 22 March.
The festival will feature such famous artists as Twenty One Pilots, Tame Impala, Billie Eilish. Tickets start at $45.
28.02.2023 23:00In Paraguay, heavy rains caused landslides and flooding in Alto Paraguay, Amambay, Concepcion and San Pedro (on the Brazilian border).
Some 4,000 families lost their homes.
10.02.2023 20:00En el aeropuerto internacional de Luque (Paraguay) se ha implantado un sistema de reconocimiento facial.
Esto acelerará el procedimiento de entrada.
26.01.2023 21:00The music and art festival ECOFEST 2023 will take place in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) on February 5.
The venue is the Antonio Aranda Stadium. Tickets cost from $3.
National holidays in Paraguay in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Paraguay in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- Martha 1, Wednesday: National Heroes Day (Día Nacional de Héroes)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santos)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- May 14, Sunday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- June 15, Thursday: Chaco Armistice (Armisticio de chaco)
- August 15, Tuesday: Founding of Asunción (Fundación de Asunció)
- September 29, Friday: Boqueron Battle Victory Day Holiday (Boqueron Battle Battle Victory Day Holiday)
- December 8, Friday: Virgin of Caacupé Day (Virgen del Día de Caacupé)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)