Borders of St. Kitts and Nevis are closed with some exceptions.
Flights from Brazil, India, South Africa and the United Kingdom are suspended.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of St. Kitts and Nevis;
- holders of a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before arrival. A traveler is considered fully vaccinated when two weeks have passed since receiving their second dose of a two-dose vaccine series (Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, or AstraZeneca/Oxford) or two weeks after the traveler has received a single dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s/Janssen);
- minors younger than 18 travelling with their parent who has been fully vaccinated.
People entering or transiting through St. Kitts and Nevis must:
- complete before departure a “Customs, Border and Health Entry Form”;
- have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result in English of a test taken not more than 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point;
- install the SKN COVID 19 mobile app (EXMAPP).
Passengers are subject to medical screening and must have a confirmation of an approved accommodation. Details can be found on the website