Country`s borders status
Borders of Hungary are temporarily closed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Hungary and their family members;
- passengers with a residence permit issued by Hungary with a validity longer than 90 days;
- holders of a “D” visa issued by Hungary;
- passengers transiting Hungary to another country. They must prove that they are allowed to enter the final destination or a neighboring country in order to reach their final destination;
- passengers traveling on business;
- passengers arriving for cultural or sport events in Hungary (with a personal invitation letter by the official organizer of the event or with a valid ticket for the event) with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 3 days before arrival;
- holders of signed and stamped letter issued by the Deputy-Chief Officer of the National Police.
- will undergo medical screening;
- will be quarantined for 10 days.