Borders of Greece are temporarily closed until 8 March 2021.
Flights from Turkey are suspended.
This doesn’t apply to humanitarian, medevac, military and repatriation flights.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Austria, Belgium, Britain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or Switzerland and the members of their families;
- British citizens who reside in the United Kingdom;
- citizens and residents of Australia, Israel, South Korea, New Zealand, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Singapore, Thailand, United Arab Emirates;
- holders of a residence permit issued by Greece (a certificate of application for renewal of a residence permit is not accepted except if the certificate of application is referring to spouse or family member of Greek or EU national);
- residents and those with a long-term visa of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland;
- citizens of North Macedonia (Rep.) returning via Thessaloniki (SKG) to continue by road to North Macedonia (Rep.). Their trip must be prearranged by the authorities;
Passengers from Albania and North Macedonia must arrive at Athens International Airport (ATH).
Not later than the day before arrival in Greece, passengers must fill a PFL (Passenger Locator Form) on the website. Upon arrival, passengers must present a confirmation email or a QR code generated after the PFL completion. Families can be accepted with one joint confirmation e-mail or a unique QR code.
All arriving people must have a medical certificate in English with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken not more than 72 hours before arrival. The certificate must include the name and the passport or ID of the passenger.
This doesn’t apply to children under 10.
Arriving people are subject to self-isolation for up to 7 days.
People arriving from the United Arab Emirates or the United Kingdom are subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival.