- Countries info
Turkey: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Turkey: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Turkey
01.04.2023 10:00Wizz Air will fly from Budapest to Istanbul daily since March 31.
Tickets cost from $50 one way.
31.03.2023 14:00TailWind will increase the frequency of flights from Moscow to Istanbul to five per week.
Tickets are included in the tour price, starting from 80 000 rubles for two people for six nights.
31.03.2023 12:00Aeroflot will fly from Novosibirsk to Antalya four times a week starting April 27.
The flight time is 6 hours and 35 minutes. Tickets cost from 33 000 rubles one way.
31.03.2023 10:30Wizz Air flies twice a day from Istanbul to London.
The flight time is 4 hours and 10 minutes. Tickets cost from 100 dollars one way.
30.03.2023 07:00Aeroflot will fly from Moscow to Antalya up to five times a day since April 28.
The flight time is 5 hours. Tickets cost from 11 000 rubles one way.
28.03.2023 22:40Pegasus will fly from Moscow to Alanya from April 22.
Tickets cost from 26 000 rubles one way.
National holidays in Turkey in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Turkey in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Yılbaşı)
- April 21, Friday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- March 22, Saturday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- March 23, Sunday: Ramazan (Ramazan)
- April 23, Sunday: Children’s Day (Çocuk Günü)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (İşçi bayramı)
- May 19, Friday: Youth and Sports Day (Gençlik ve Spor Günü)
- June 28, Wednesday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- June 29, Thursday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- June 30, Friday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- July 1, Saturday: Kurban Bayram (Kurban Bayram)
- July 15, Saturday: Day of democracy and national solidarity (Demokrasi Günü ve Ulusal Dayanışma)
- August 30, Wednesday: Victory Day (Zafer günü)
- October 29, Sunday: Day of the Republic (Cumhuriyet Günü)