- Countries info
Sweden: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Sweden: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Sweden
31.03.2023 08:00Norwegian will fly between Vaxö (Sweden) and Malaga (Spain) beginning April 1 on Saturdays.
Tickets start at $305 roundtrip.
29.03.2023 23:00Ving will fly from Umea (Sweden) to Cyprus on Fridays, April 28.
Tickets cost from $150 one way.
20.03.2023 17:20Play will fly from Reykjavik, Iceland, to Stockholm four times a week from 31 March.
Tickets cost from $120 roundtrip.
18.03.2023 19:30Norwegian will fly between Vaxö (Sweden) and Malaga (Spain) from 1 April on Saturdays.
Tickets cost from $305 roundtrip.
01.03.2023 15:50From 25 March, Sas will fly from Stockholm to Toronto four times a week.
Tickets cost from $700 one way.
13.12.2022 13:30SAS flies from Copenhagen to Shanghai on Tuesdays and Fridays from 16 December.
The flight time is 12 hours. Tickets cost from $2,000 roundtrip.
National holidays in Sweden in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Sweden in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nyår)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Trettondedag jul)
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Långfredagen)
- March 9, Sunday: Easter Sunday (påsk söndag)
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (annandag påsk)
- May 1, Monday: May day (Majdag)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Kristi uppstigning)
- May 28, Sunday: Whitsun (Den heliga treenighetens dag)
- June 6, Tuesday: National Day of Sweden (Sveriges nationella dag)
- June 24, Saturday: Midsummer Day (Sommarsolståndets semester)
- November 4, Saturday: All Saints’ Day (Alla helgons dag)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Jul)
- December 26, Tuesday: Christmas (Jul)