Sudan: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Sudan: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Sudan
17.09.2023 20:03The Gastronomic Festival takes place in Zaragoza (Spain) until 24 September. Pin to board
02.09.2023 10:19Egypt will resume direct flights to Sudan from September. Pin to board
08.08.2023 14:10In the north of Sudan, there were heavy rains. Pin to board
02.08.2023 11:53Sudan has extended the closure of its airspace until 15 August. Pin to board
03.07.2023 14:22Sudan has extended the closure of its airspace until 10 July. Pin to board
15.06.2023 22:55Egypt introduced visa control at the border with Sudan. Pin to board
National holidays in Sudan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Sudan in 2023. Non-working days:
- 1 January, Sunday: Independence Day (يوم الاستقلال);
- January 7, Saturday 7: Coptic Christmas (عيد الميلاد القبطي);
- April 16, Sunday: Coptic Easter (عيد الفصح القبطي);
- from April 21 to April 24, Friday to Monday: Ramadan (رمضان);
- from June 27 to July 1, from Tuesday to Saturday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- September 27, Wednesday: Birthday of the Prophet Mohammed (مولد النبي محمد);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day (عيد الميلاد).
Days off are Friday and Saturday.
Currency exchange rate SDG to USD