- Countries info
Spain: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Spain: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Spain
23.03.2023 22:00Level will increase the frequency of flights from 5 to 6 a week between Barcelona and Buenos Aires starting March 27.
Tickets cost from $1,490 roundtrip.
21.03.2023 23:00Iryo trains will connect Madrid, Seville, Cordoba and Malaga with Andalusia from 31 March.
Tickets cost $18 and can be booked for the whole of 2023.
21.03.2023 19:30EasyJet will fly between Coruña (Spain) and Milan from 28 March.
Tickets cost from €22 one way.
21.03.2023 11:00A powerful sandstorm from the Sahara is coming to the Canary Islands.
Authorities have declared a yellow danger level and residents are advised not to stay outside for long periods.
18.03.2023 19:30Norwegian will fly between Vaxö (Sweden) and Malaga (Spain) from 1 April on Saturdays.
Tickets cost from $305 roundtrip.
18.03.2023 18:30Ryanair will fly from Liverpool to Madrid 3 times a week from 29 March.
Tickets cost from $25 one way.
National holidays in Spain in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Spain in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Epifanía)
- March 19, Sunday: St. Joseph’s Day (Día de San José)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santo)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (Pascua de Resurrección)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption (Asunción)
- October 12, Thursday: National Day of Spain (Fiesta Nacional de España)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints Day (Día de todos los Santos)
- December 6, Wednesday: Constitution Day (día de la Constitución)
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Inmaculada Concepción)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)