- Countries info
Seychelles: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Seychelles: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Seychelles
16.12.2022 18:00Air Seychelles flies from Almaty to Seychelles from 26 December on Thursdays and Sundays.
The flight time is 9 hours. Tickets cost from $880 one way.
10.12.2022 14:00Aeroflot has added the Seychelles tourist tax to the ticket price.
The price will increase by 1 300 roubles.
30.11.2022 10:55Seychelles is lifting coronavirus restrictions as December 1.
Vaccinations and tests are not required. Tourists will need health insurance.
National holidays in Seychelles in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Seychelles in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day;
- January 2, Monday: New Year’s holiday;
- January 3, Tuesday: New Year Holiday;
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday;
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday;
- 1 May, Monday: Labor Day;
- June 8, Thursday: Feast of the Body of the Lord;
- 18 June, Sunday: Constitution Day;
- 19 June, Monday: Constitution Day Holiday;
- 29 June, Thursday: Independence Day;
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption Day;
- 1 November, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day;
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas.