- Countries info
Poland: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Poland: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Poland
23.03.2023 19:00LOT Polish Airlines flies from Tashkent to Warsaw.
Tickets cost from $500 one way.
23.02.2023 11:00Intercars is holding a sale on 23 February for bus services from 10 March to 31 May.
To activate the discount, you need to enter the special promo code 23. Tickets on the Minsk-Warsaw route cost from $25 one way.
19.02.2023 11:00Ryanair will fly from Prague to Gdańsk, Poland, on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 29 March.
Tickets cost from $80 one way.
15.02.2023 11:36Air Moldova cancelled 20 flights scheduled for March.
The cancellations affected flights to Italy, the UK, Georgia, Turkey, Ireland, Germany and Poland.
10.02.2023 14:00Poland will close the border crossing with Belarus at Bobrowniki.
There is only one crossing point in Brest for passenger vehicles.
08.02.2023 12:30Poland has started building an electronic barrier on its border with the Kaliningrad region.
It will not react to animal movements and should reduce the number of illegal crossings.
National holidays in Poland in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Poland in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nowy Rok)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Olśnienie)
- March 17, Monday: Easter (Wielkanoc)
- March 18, Tuesday: Easter (Poniedziałek Wielkanocny)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Święto Pracy)
- May 3, Wednesday: Constitution May 3 (Konstytucja 3 maja)
- June 1, Thursday: Day of the Holy Trinity (Zielone Świątki)
- June 16, Friday: Corpus Christi (Boże Ciało)
- September 15, Friday: Ascension of the Virgin Mary (Wniebowzięcie Najświętszej Maryi Panny)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Wszystkich Świętych)
- November 11, Saturday: Independence Day (Dzień Niepodległości)
- December 25, Monday: The first day of the Nativity of Christ (Pierwszy dzień Świąt Bożego Narodzenia)
- December 26, Tuesday: The second day of the Nativity of Christ (Drugi dzień Świąt Bożego Narodzenia)