- Countries info
Philippines: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Philippines: country`s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Every passenger shall register via website to obtain an “eTravel QR code” which must be presented during check-in process and upon arrival. It must be done no less than 3 days before arrival.
Currently passengers older 15 years without a negative COVID-19 test result or a vaccination certificate shall be tested upon arrival with a rapid antigen test.
A test result considered valid if:
- it was made with a rapid antigen method;
- the test was taken no more than 24 hours before departure from the 1st embarkation point;
A vaccination certificate considered valid if:
- passenger was fully vaccinated no less than 15 days before departure from the 1st embarkation point;
- the jab was made with one of the approved vaccines: CanSinoBio, Comirnaty, Covaxin, Covishield, Covovax, Janssen, Novavax, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Spikevax, Vaxzevria.
Updates on visa requirements
Suspension of all visa on arrival facilities.
News — Philippines
Tickets cost from $750 roundtrip.
Flights are three times a week. Tickets cost from $900 roundtrip.
Philippine Airlines passengers can now continue their journey from Dubai to Europe and the Middle East.
Tickets cost from $260 one way.
40 people have been killed.
Participants parade through the city’s main streets blowing special whistles during the procession.
National holidays in Philippines in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Philippines in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day (Araw ng Bagong Taon)
- February 25, Saturday: EDSA Revolution Anniversary (Anibersaryo ng rebolusyon ng EDSA)
- March 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Huwebes Santo)
- March 7, Friday: Good Friday (Magandang Biyernes)
- April 8, Saturday: Black Saturday (Itim na Sabado)
- April 9, Sunday: Day of Valor (Araw ng lakas ng loob)
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (Eid al-Fitr)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Araw ng mga Manggagawa)
- June 12, Monday: Independence Day (Araw ng Kalayaan)
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (Eid al-Adha)
- August 21, Monday: Ninoy Aquino Day (Araw ni Ninoy Aquino)
- August 28, Monday: National Heroes Day (Pambansang Araw ng Bayani)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo)
- November 2, Thursday: All Saints’ Day (Araw ng mga Santo)
- November 30, Thursday: Bonifacio Day (Araw ng Bonifacio)
- December 8, Friday: Immaculate Conception (Immaculate paglilihi)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Pasko)
- December 30, Saturday: Rizal Day (Rizal Day)
- December 31, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Bisperas ng Bagong Taon)
The dates of Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Adha will be officially approved by the President of the Philippines.