- Countries info
Panama: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Panama: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Panama
16.03.2023 20:00A metro route between downtown Panama City and Tocumen International Airport has opened.
The ticket price is $0.5.
02.03.2023 21:00The Panama Horror Film Festival runs from 2 to 5 March.
Seven films and more than 40 short films will be screened, and there will also be exhibitions, talks and workshops. The venue is the Museum of Modern Art. Admission is free.
18.02.2023 20:00United Airlines will fly Saturdays between Denver and Panama City from 4 March.
Tickets cost from $515 roundtrip.
09.02.2023 23:00In Coke, Panama, a hiking trail has opened in the Anton Valley at the site of an extinct volcano.
The hike takes more than three and a half hours. Entrance is free.
22.01.2023 19:00Copa Airlines will resume flights between Panama and Salta, Argentina, after a three-year hiatus caused by the pandemic.
Tickets have not yet gone on sale.
21.01.2023 19:00A kite and tambourine festival will take place on 5 February in Panama.
There will be children’s games, food sales, a kite competition and art performances. The venue is Panama Pacifico Boulevard. Tickets start at $2.
National holidays in Panama in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Panama in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- January 9, Monday: Martyr’s Day (El día de los Mártires)
- February 21, Tuesday: Carnival (Carnaval)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Viernes Santo)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (día del Trabajo)
- November 3, Friday: Day of Separation from Colombia (Día de separación de Colombia)
- November 5, Sunday: Columbus Day (Día de Colón)
- November 6, Monday: Columbus Day (Día de Colón)
- November 10, Friday: Uprising of Los Santos (Insurrección de Los Santos)
- November 28, Tuesday: Independence Day from Spain (Día de la Independencia de España)
- December 8, Friday: Mother’s Day (Día de la Madre)
- December 20, Wednesday: National Mourning Day (Día de luto nacional)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)