- Countries info
Pakistan: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Pakistan: country`s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Only passengers with a vaccination certificate may enter. They must be fully vaccinated o less than 14 days before arrival. This rule doesn’t apply to children under 12 years, if they are citizens of Pakistan, and under 18 years, if they are not citizens of Pakistan. Approved vaccines are: CanSino, Moderna, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Pfizer/BioNTech, Sinopharm, Sinovac, Sputnik V.
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- those who left Pakistan before 1 October 2021.
Arriving passengers must have negative COVID-19 PCR test result. The test must be taken no more than 72 hours before departure and must have a QR code on it. The test result must be in Arabic or English.
This rule doesnt’ apply to:
- children younger than 12 years old;
- holders of a valid vaccination certificate.
Every passenger shall be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival.
News — Pakistan
Strong tremors were felt in Central Asian countries and India. Several dozen people were killed.
A military parade will be held in Islamabad.
Heavy rains hit Balochistan province.
Dozens of people have been injured in Lahore.
Rallies are taking place in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad and Quetta.
The airline plans to stop flying between the countries completely by June.
National holidays in Pakistan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Pakistan in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday 5 February: Kashmir Day in Pakistan;
- Sunday 19 February: Birthday of Muhammad Tahir Qadri in Pakistan;
- Thursday 23 March: Pakistan Day;
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday;
- April 22, Saturday: Eid ul-Fitr;
- April 23, Sunday: Eid ul-Fitr Holiday;
- April 24, Monday: Eid ul-Fitr Holiday;
- Monday 1 May: Labor Day;
- June 29, Thursday: Feast of the Sacrifice (Kurban Bayram, Eid al-Adha);
- June 30, Friday: Feast of the Sacrifice (Eid ul-Azha Holiday);
- Friday 28 July: Ashura Day;
- Saturday 29 July: Ashura Day
- Monday 14 August: Independence Day;
- Wednesday 6 September: Defense Day (Army Day) in Pakistan;
- Thursday 7 September: Pakistan Air Force Day;
- Friday 8 September: Victory Day in Pakistan;
- September 27, Wednesday: Mawlid an-Nabi – Birth of the Prophet Muhammad (Milad un-Nabi);
- Monday 16 October: Death Anniversary of Liaquat Ali Khan in Pakistan;
- Tuesday 24 October: Azad Kashmir Day in Pakistan;
- Thursday 9 November: Iqbal Day in Pakistan;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas;
- Monday 25 December: Birthday of Muhammad Ali Jinnah in Pakistan;
- Tuesday 26 December: Day after Christmas.