- Countries info
Norway: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Norway: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Norway
21.02.2023 15:30Wideroe will fly from London to Bergen, Norway, twice a week in March.
The flight time is two hours. Tickets cost from $200 roundtrip.
01.02.2023 14:30Norwegian airline Flyr has filed for bankruptcy.
The carrier is ready to reimburse passengers for the cost of their bookings in full.
06.01.2023 13:28There has been heavy snowfall in Oslo, Norway.
Residents were urged to work remotely if possible and bus routes were cancelled.
National holidays in Norway in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Norway in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Nyttårsdag)
- April 14, Friday: Maundy Thursday (Skjærtorsdag)
- April 15, Saturday: Good Friday (Langfredag)
- April 16, Sunday: Easter (Påskedag)
- April 17, Monday: Easter (Andre Påskedag)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (Første mai)
- May 17, Wednesday: Constitution Day (Grunnlovsdagen)
- May 26, Friday: Ascension Day (Kristi himmelfartsdag)
- May 29, Monday: Whit Monday (Andre pinsedag)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Første juledag)
- December 26, Tuesday: Christmas (Andre juledag)