- Countries info
Netherlands: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Netherlands: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Netherlands
14.03.2023 17:00KLM will fly daily from Amsterdam to Rennes, France, from 26 March.
Tickets cost from $110 one way.
26.02.2023 15:00KLM will fly daily from Amsterdam to Shanghai since 26 March.
The flight time is 11 hours and 55 minutes. Tickets cost from $1,400 roundtrip.
23.02.2023 12:30KLM will fly daily from Amsterdam to Beijing from 26 March.
Tickets cost from $1,500 roundtrip.
22.02.2023 15:30KLM will increase the frequency of its Amsterdam-Hong Kong flights to three a week from 26 March.
The flight time is 11 hours and 35 minutes. Tickets cost from $1,600 roundtrip.
19.01.2023 13:00Schiphol Airport plans to lift restrictions on the number of departing passengers.
The staff shortage problem has been eliminated.
08.01.2023 13:00The Dutch government has increased the tax on air passengers to €26 per ticket.
Travellers are being encouraged to switch from planes to trains.
National holidays in the Netherlands in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the Netherlands in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, January 1: New Year’s Eve (Nieuwjaarsdag);
- Friday, 7 April: Good Friday (Goede vrijdag);
- April 9-10, Sunday and Monday: Easter Sunday and Easter Monday (Eerste en tweede paasdag);
- Thursday, 27 April: King’s Day (Koningsdag);
- Friday. 5 May: Liberation Day (Bevrijdingsdag);
- Thursday. 18 May: Ascension Day (Hemelvaartsdag);
- May 28-29, Sunday and Monday: Trinity Sunday and Trinity Monday (Eerste en tweede pinksterdag);
- December 25-26, Monday and Tuesday: Christmas and Second Day of Christmas (Eerste en tweede kerstdag).