- Countries info
Lithuania: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Lithuania: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Lithuania
21.02.2023 11:00An international book fair will be held in Vilnius (Lithuania) from 23 to 26 February.
This is the biggest cultural event for the Baltic States, and famous foreign authors are invited to the fair.
09.02.2023 13:00The Palanga Smelt fishing festival will take place in Palanga (Lithuania) from 10-12 February.
The programme includes food tastings, competitions, a swim in the sea and a jousting tournament. The main events take place mainly on Jonas Basanavičius Street and on the town pier.
16.12.2022 16:26Ryanair flies twice a week from Turin to Vilnius.
Tickets cost from $80 one way.
National holidays in Lithuania in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Lithuania in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Naujieji metai)
- February 16, Thursday: The Day of Restoration of the State of Lithuania (Lietuvos valstybės atkūrimo diena)
- March 11, Saturday: Day of Restoration of Independence of Lithuania (Lietuvos nepriklausomybės atkūrimo diena)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter Sunday (Velykos)
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (Antroji Velykų diena)
- May 1, Monday: International Working Day (Tarptautinė darbo diena)
- June 24, Saturday: St. John’s Day (Joninės, Rasos)
- July 6, Thursday: Statehood Day (Valstybės diena)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption Day (Žolinė)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Visų šventųjų diena)
- November 2, Thursday: All Souls’ Day (Vėlinės)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Šv. Kūčios)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas Day (Šv. Kalėdos)
- December 26, Tuesday: St. Stephen’s Day (Šv. Kalėdos)