- Countries info
Kuwait: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Kuwait: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Kuwait
21.03.2023 20:45AZAL will fly from Kuwait to Baku on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 22 April.
Tickets cost from $150 one way.
21.03.2023 11:20A state of emergency is declared in western Kuwait due to an oil spill.
No one was injured as a result of the spill.
20.03.2023 17:40Kuwait Airways flies from Kuwait to Izmir (Turkey) on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays in April.
Tickets cost from $280 one way.
09.03.2023 13:00Jazeera Airways will fly daily from Kuwait to Moscow from 20 March.
Tickets cost from 25 000 rubles one way.
27.02.2023 13:00Kuwait Airways will fly daily from Kuwait to New York since 15 March.
The flight time is 13 hours and 25 minutes. Tickets cost from $1,900 roundtrip.
23.02.2023 11:00Kuwait will celebrate National Day on 25 February.
There will be folk festivals, concerts and shows on the day.
National holidays in Kuwait in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Kuwait in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, 1 January: New Year (السنة الجديدة);
- Saturday, 18 February: Ascension of the Prophet (صعود النبي);
- Saturday, 25 February: National Day (اليوم الوطني);
- Sunday 26 February: Liberation Day (يوم التحرير);
- April 21, Friday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 22 April: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- Sunday 23 April: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- Thursday, 29 June: Eid al-Adha (إجازة عيد الأضحى);
- Wednesday 19 July: Islamic New Year
- Thursday, 28 September: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (مولد النبي محمد).