- Countries info
Jordan: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Passengers must complete a “Declaration Form” before departure here. This will generate a QR code which must be presented before boarding and upon arrival.
This rule does not apply to:
- nationals of Jordan, their spouses and children;
- passengers who can obtain visa on arrival.
News — Jordan
03.05.2023 19:00Cyprus Airlines’ route Ercan (Northern Cyprus) to Amman (Jordan) is now open. Go to Topic
30.04.2023 11:00Royal Jordanian’s Amman (Jordan) – Stockholm route is open. Go to Topic
29.04.2023 11:00In Jordan, the Multimedia Light Festival runs in the city of Petra until 3 May. Go to Topic
16.02.2023 17:00Air Arabia Abu Dhabi will fly from Abu Dhabi to Amman, Jordan, on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays from 12 March. Go to Topic
13.02.2023 11:00Edelweiss flies from Zurich to Amman (Jordan) on Thursdays and Sundays. Go to Topic
24.01.2023 15:30Jordan will open a consulate in Istanbul. Go to Topic
National holidays in Jordan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Jordan in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, 1 January: New Year’s Eve (يوم السنة الجديدة);
- Sunday, 15 January: Tree Day (يوم الشجرة);
- Monday, 30 January: Birthday of King Abdullah II (عيد ميلاد الملك عبد الله الثاني);
- Sunday, 9 April: Easter Sunday (عيد الفصح);
- Monday, 10 April: Easter Monday (إثنين الفصح);
- April 21 to April 23, Friday to Sunday: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Monday, 1 May: Labor Day (يوم العمل);
- Thursday, 25 May: Independence Day (يوم الاستقلال);
- Friday, 9 June: Accession Day of King Abdullah II (عيد صعود الملك عبد الله);
- Saturday, 10 June: Army and Arab Renaissance Day in Jordan (يوم الجيش والنهضة العربية في الأردن);
- from June 27 to July 1, from Tuesday to Saturday: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Wednesday, 19 July: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- Wednesday, 27 September: Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad (المولد النبوي الشريف);
- Monday 25, December: Christmas (يوم عيد ميلاد المسيح).
Jordan will open a consulate in Istanbul.: currency exchange rate