- Countries info
Germany: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Germany: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Germany
22.03.2023 20:30Wizz Air will fly from Yerevan to Dortmund on Wednesdays and Sundays from 30 April.
Tickets cost from $45 one way.
21.03.2023 14:50Lufthansa will fly from Munich to Shanghai from 1 April.
Tickets cost from $2,000 one way.
16.03.2023 13:50Pegasus will fly from Izmir to Frankfurt from 1 April.
Tickets cost from $100 one way.
16.03.2023 11:00Flight restrictions are in place in Berlin until 17 March.
The Israeli prime minister is due to visit the German capital.
13.03.2023 13:00Pegasus has been will fly from Ankara to Berlin since 1 April.
The flight time is three hours. Tickets cost from $150 roundtrip.
12.03.2023 17:00Pegasus will fly from Izmir to Berlin from 1 April.
Tickets cost from $300 round trip.
National holidays in Germany in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Germany in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Neujahr)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Heilige Drei Könige)
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Internationaler Frauentag)
- March 7, Friday: Great Friday (Karfreitag)
- April 9, Sunday: Easter (Ostersonntag)
- April 10, Monday: Easter (Ostermontag)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Tag der Arbeit)
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension of Christ (Christi Himmelfahrt)
- May 28, Sunday: Day of the Holy Trinity (Pfingstsonntag)
- May 29, Monday: Day of the Holy Trinity (Pfingstmontag)
- June 8, Thursday: Feast of the Body and Blood of Christ (Fronleichnam)
- August 15, Tuesday: Ascension of the Virgin Mary (Mariä Himmelfahrt)
- September 20, Wednesday: International Children Day (Weltkindertag)
- October 3, Tuesday: Day of German Unity (Tag der Deutschen Einheit)
- October 31, Tuesday: Reformation Day (Reformationstag)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Allerheiligen)
- November 22, Wednesday: Day of repentance and prayer (Buß- und Bettag)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Erster Weihnachtstag)
- December 26, Tuesday: Christmas (Zweiter Weihnachtstag)