Democratic Republic of the Congo: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Democratic Republic of the Congo: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Democratic Republic of the Congo in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Democratic Republic of the Congo in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Le jour de l’An);
- January 4, Wednesday: Martyrs’ Day (Journée des martyrs);
- January 16, Monday: Day of Heroes – Laurent Kabila (La fête des héros – Laurent Kabila);
- January 17, Tuesday: Heroes Day – Patrice Lumumba (La fête des héros – Patrice Lumumba);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Fête du Travail);
- May 17, Wednesday: Liberation Day (Le jour de la libération);
- June 30, Friday: Independence Day (Jour de l’indépendance);
- August 1, Tuesday: Parents’ Day (Le jour des parents);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (le jour de Noël).
Currency exchange rate CDF to USD