- Countries info
- Czech Republic
Czech Republic: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Czech Republic: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Czech Republic
24.03.2023 11:00The Czech Republic has extended the ban on issuing visas and residence permits to Belarusians.
The new regulations are valid until March 31, 2024.
09.02.2023 12:00IndiGo is increasing the number of codeshare flights between Europe and India.
Hungary, Denmark, Greece, Israel, the Czech Republic and the Netherlands can be reached from India via Istanbul and joint flights with Turkish Airlines.
06.02.2023 15:00Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic have been hit by heavy snowfalls.
In the mountainous regions of Styria, roads are closed due to the danger of avalanches.
National holidays in Czech Republic in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Czech Republic in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Den obnovy samostatného českého státu; Nový rok)
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday (Velký pátek)
- March 10, Monday: Easter Monday (Velikonoční pondělí)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Svátek práce)
- May 8, Monday: Victory Day (Den vítězství)
- July 5, Wednesday: Saints Cyril and Methodius (Den slovanských věrozvěstů Cyrila a Metoděje)
- July 6, Thursday: Memory Day Jan Gusa (Den upálení mistra Jana Husa)
- September 28, Thursday: Day of Czech statehood (Den české státnosti)
- October 28, Saturday: The day of the creation of an independent Czechoslovak state (Den vzniku samostatného československého státu)
- November 17, Friday: Freedom Day, Democracy and International Students Day (Den boje za svobodu a demokracii a Mezinárodní den studentstva)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Štědrý den)
- December 25, Monday: 1st day of Christmas (1. svátek vánoční)
- December 26, Tuesday: 2nd day of Christmas (2. svátek vánoční)