Central African Republic: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Central African Republic: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Arriving people must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated; or
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued not more than 72 hours before arrival.
Arriving people are subject to medical screening.
National holidays in the Central African Republic in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in the Central African Republic in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Eve (Le jour de l’An);
- March 29, Wednesday: Barthelemy Boganda Day (Journée Barthélémy Boganda Day);
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday (Le lundi de Pâques);
- April 21, Friday: Eid al-Fitr (Aïd al Fitr);
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Fête du Travail);
- May 18, Thursday: Ascension Day (Jour de l’Ascension);
- May 29, Monday: Trinity (lundi de Pentecôte);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid-Al-Adha (Aïd al-Adha);
- June 30, Friday: Day of Prayer (Jour de prière);
- August 13, Sunday: Independence Day (Jour de l’indépendance);
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Jour de l’Assomption);
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Toussaint);
- December 1, Friday: National Day (fête nationale);
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (le jour de Noël).
Currency exchange rate XAF to USD