- Countries info
Bulgaria: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Bulgaria: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Bulgaria
14.03.2023 13:00Arkia Israeli Airlines will fly from Tel Aviv to Plovdiv from 23 March.
Flights are on Thursdays and Sundays. Tickets cost from $140 one way.
08.01.2023 12:00Pegasus Airlines will fly from Istanbul to Plovdiv (Bulgaria) from 18 February on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Tickets cost from $50 one way.
24.12.2022 12:00Yamal is flying from Moscow to Burgos (Bulgaria) from 27 December on Tuesdays.
Charter flights cost 118 000 rubles.
National holidays in Bulgaria in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Bulgaria in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Нова година)
- March 3, Friday: Liberation Day (Ден на Освобождението на България от османско робство)
- April 14, Friday: Good Friday (Разпети петък)
- April 16, Sunday: Easter Sunday (Великден)
- April 17, Monday: Easter Monday (Велики понеделник)
- May 1, Monday: International Workers’ Day (Ден на труда и на международната работническа солидарност)
- May 6, Saturday: Saint George’s Day (Гергьовден, ден на храбростта и Българската армия)
- May 24, Wednesday: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day (Ден на българската просвета и култура и на славянската писменост)
- September 6, Wednesday: Unification Day (Ден на Съединението)
- September 22, Friday: Independence Day (Ден на независимостта на България)
- November 1, Wednesday: National Awakening Day (Ден на народните будители)
- December 24, Sunday: Christmas Eve (Бъдни вечер)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Рождество Христово)
- December 26, Tuesday: St. Stephen’s Day (Денят на Свети Стефан)