- Countries info
Belize: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Belize: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Belize
13.02.2023 19:00Tropic Air will increase the frequency of flights between Belize City (Belize) and San Pedro Sula (Honduras) from 13 February.
Flights are eight times a week. Tickets cost from $180 one way.
13.12.2022 22:00Tropical storm Lisa is heading towards Mexico, causing flooding in Belize.
Wind gusts of up to 20 metres per second.
National holidays in Belize in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Belize in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year’s Day;
- January 2, Monday: New Year;
- January 15, Sunday: George Price Day;
- January 16, Monday: George Price Day;
- March 6, Monday: National Heroes and Benefactors Day;
- April 7, Friday: Good Friday;
- April 8, Saturday: Holy Saturday;
- April 10, Monday: Easter Monday;
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day;
- May 22, Monday: Commonwealth day off;
- May 24, Wednesday: Commonwealth Day;
- July 31, Monday: Emancipation Day;
- September 10, Sunday: St. George;
- September 11, Monday: St. George;
- September 21, Thursday: Independence Day;
- October 9, Monday: Indigenous Peoples’ Resistance Day;
- November 19, Sunday: Garifuna Settlement Day;
- November 20, Monday: Garifuna Settlement Day;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas;
- December 26, Tuesday: Boxing Day.