- Countries info
Bahrain: restrictions and entry requirements 2023
Bahrain: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
News — Bahrain
28.03.2023 20:30Space Travel will be selling block tours to Bahrain from Moscow since April 8.
Flights are carried out by Gulf Air. The price starts from 53 000 rubles for 6 nights.
25.03.2023 13:00Gulf Air will fly from Bahrain to Ras Al Khaimah twice a week since March 30.
Tickets cost from $200 roundtrip.
15.02.2023 13:00In Bahrain, hackers hacked into the airport website and it was down for several hours.
The problem has now been fixed.
14.02.2023 17:00Gulf Air will increase the frequency of Bahrain-Milan flights in March.
Flights are daily. Tickets cost from $900 roundtrip.
11.02.2023 13:00In March, Gulf Air will increase the frequency of Bahrain-Rome flights to three per week.
The flight time is 5 hours and 25 minutes. Tickets cost from $800 roundtrip.
18.01.2023 15:00Strong winds are blowing in Bahrain and tourists and residents are advised to avoid visiting the seashore.
Temperatures have dropped to 18 degrees Celsius.
National holidays in Bahrain in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Bahrain in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (السنة الجديدة)
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (يوم العمل)
- May 2, Tuesday: Eid ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- May 3, Wednesday: Eid ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- May 4, Thursday: Eid ul-Fitr (عيد الفطر)
- July 9, Sunday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- July 10, Monday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- July 11, Tuesday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى)
- July 19, Wednesday: Al Hijra New Year (سنة الهجرة الجديدة)
- July 27, Thursday: Ashura (عاشوراء)
- July 28, Friday: Ashura (عاشوراء)
- September 27, Wednesday: Prophet’s Birthday (عيد المولد النبوي)
- December 16, Saturday: National Day (اليوم الوطني)
- December 17, Sunday: National Day (اليوم الوطني)