Borders are open with restrictions.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China (People’s Rep.), Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea (Rep.), Kuwait, Lao People’s Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova (Rep.), Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia (Rep.), Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, USA, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Viet Nam;
- holders of a British passport;
- passengers with a Hong Kong passport;
- holders of a diplomatic passport;
- spouses, children, parents, grandparents and grandchildren of citizens and residents of Azerbaijan with a proof confirming the relationship.
Passengers must have:
- a printed COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated (both printed and digital); or
- a printed COVID-19 recovery certificate (both printed and digital).
This rule doesn’t apply to:
- people under 18;
- nationals of Azerbaijan.