Flights to Argentina restarted.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens and residents of Argentina;
- citizens and residents of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay, arriving on direct flights from these countries, when traveling as tourists to the Metropolitan Area of Buenos Aires.
Arriving people must complete a “Declaración Jurada Electrónica para el ingreso al Territorio Nacional” available on the website
Citizens and residents of Argentina must stay under quarantine.
Citizens and residents of Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay must have:
- a medical certificate with a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test taken not more than 72 hours before departure; and
- medical insurance with coverage of COVID-19 treatment costs.
Holders of visas issued by Argentina:
- issued before 17 March 2020, must also have a National ID Card issued to residents of Argentina or a certificate issued by an Argentina consulate;
- issued after 17 March 2020 are allowed to enter.