Country`s borders status:
The borders of Saudi Arabia are temporarily closed. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
Citizens of Saudi Arabia and their family members are allowed to enter.
These passengers are allowed to enter if they have not transited through or been in Argentina, Brazil, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Pakistan, Portugal, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, United Arab Emirates or the United Kingdom in the past 14 days:
- citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates;
- residents of Saudi Arabia;
- holders of an exit/entry, work, residence or visit visa issued by Saudi Arabia;
- domestic workers of citizens of Saudi Arabia;
- domestic workers of citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates who are accompanied by the sponsor or one of the first-degree family members of the sponsor.
Visas on arrival facilities and e-visas issuance are suspended.
Arriving people must have a medical certificate with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result of a test taken not more than 72 hours before departure of the last direct flight to Saudi Arabia.
This doesn’t apply to:
- citizens of Saudi Arabia;
- children under 8.