Country`s borders status
Borders of the Russian Federation are temporarily closed.
Flights from Tanzania and Turkey are suspended until 21 June 2021.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of the Russian Federation and members of their families;
- permanent residents of the Russian Federation;
- citizens and residents of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Finland, Germany, Greece, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea (Rep.), Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Qatar, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam if arriving on a direct flight from these countries;
- students with a written approval issued by their university. The university must have submitted the approval to the Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation;
- from 29 May and until 2 July 2021, people traveling with a printed or electronical UEFA 2021 FAN ID card.
Issuance of e-visa is suspended.
Citizens of Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan arriving from Armenia and citizens of Armenia, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan arriving from Belarus must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued not more than 72 hours before arrival. The test result must have a green QR code obtained in the app ‘Traveling without COVID-19’.
- before arrival, fill out the arrivals form on the State Services portal;
- upon arrival, within 72 hours, take a COVID-19 PCR test (while waiting for the results, quarantine is required) and upload the result to the State Services portal
Citizens of the Russian Federation arriving from Turkey or Tanzania before May 1 must take the COVID-19 test twice within five days after arrival. At least a day must pass between the first and second PCR testing.
From May 1, this rule will apply to all Russian Federation citizens arriving from abroad.
People arriving from the United Kingdom are subject to self-isolation for 14 days.