Borders of Chinese Taipei are temporarily closed.
Transit is not allowed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- holders of a Chinese Taipei travel document;
- holders of an Alien Resident Certificate;
- holders of a “SPECIAL ENTRY PERMIT FOR COVID-19 OUTBREAK” visa with “DC”, “ER”, “FD” or “FO” stated on remarks;
- holders of a MOFA ID.
Arriving people must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 3 working days before departure from the first embarkation point.
This doesn’t apply to:
- holders of a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport;
- holders of an Alien Resident Certificate.
Holders of a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport and an Alien Resident Certificate without a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 3 working days before departure from the first embarkation point:
- must complete an “Entry Quarantine Affidavit” before departure;
- are subject to an RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.
Arriving people must submit before departure a completed “Quarantine System for Entry Form”
Arriving people are subject to quarantine for 14 days and must:
- have a confirmed booking of quarantine facility or hotel; or
- if they quarantine at home, present a completed affidavit obtained before departure on the website or upon arrival.