Borders of Chinese Taipei are temporarily closed.
Transit is not allowed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- holders of a Chinese Taipei travel document;
- holders of an Alien Resident Certificate;
- holders of a “SPECIAL ENTRY PERMIT FOR COVID-19 OUTBREAK” visa with “DC”, “ER”, “FC”, “FD”, “FO”, “FR”, “FS”, “OC”, “OS”, “TC” or “TS” stated on remarks;
- holders of a MOFA ID.
Arriving people must have a negative COVID-19 test result issued at most 3 working days before departure from the first embarkation point. Tests accepted are: LAMP, NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-LAMP and RT-PCR.
This doesn’t apply to:
- holders of a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport;
- holders of an Alien Resident Certificate.
Holders of a Chinese Taipei (on the cover: Republic of China Taiwan) passport or an Alien Resident Certificate without a negative COVID-19 test result (tests accepted are: LAMP, NAAT, PCR, RNA, RT-LAMP and RT-PCR) issued at most 3 working days before departure from the first embarkation point:
- must complete an “Entry Quarantine Affidavit” before departure;
- are subject to an RT-PCR test upon arrival at their own expense.
Arriving people must submit before departure a completed “Quarantine System for Entry Form”
People arriving from a country other than Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Israel, Myanmar, Peru or the United Kingdom must have a confirmed booking of quarantine facility or hotel.
Arriving people are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 14 days.