Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers must have:
- a COVID-19 vaccination certificate in English showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure from the first embarkation point; OR
- a negative COVID-19 PCR or RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
This rule does not apply to:
- children under 12.
Arriving people could be subject to COVID-19 test at their own expense.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is in English, showing that:
- passenger was fully vaccinated at least 14 days and at most 9 months before arrival; or
- fully vaccinated and received a booster dose.
- Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience, Vaxzevria), Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.
- Passengers traveling to Isfahan (IFN) must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate with a QR code.