Link has been copied
Wingo will fly between Cali (Colombia) and Aruba from July 1 on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Ticket prices start at $78 one way.
Currency exchange rate COP to AWG
Country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Colombia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Colombia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Sunday, 1 January: New Year’s Day (Año Nuevo);
- Friday, 6 January: Epiphany (Día de los Reyes Magos);
- Monday, 20 February: Carnival (Carnival);
- Tuesday, 21 February: Carnival (Carnival);
- Sunday, 19 March: Saint Joseph’s Day (Día de San José);
- Thursday, 6 April: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo);
- Friday, 7 April: Good Friday (Viernes Santo);
- Monday, 1 May: Labour Day (Primero de Mayo);
- Thursday, 18 May: Ascension Day (Ascensión del señor);
- Thursday, 8 June: Corpus Christi (Corpus Christi);
- Friday, 16 June: Sacred Heart (Sagrado Corazón);
- Thursday, 29 June: Saint Peter and Saint Paul (San Pedro y San Pablo);
- Thursday, 20 July: Declaration of Independence (Declaracion de la Independencia de Colombia);
- Monday, 7 August: Battle of Boyacá (Battle of Boyacá);
- Tuesday, 15 August: Assumption of Mary (La Asunción);
- Thursday, 12 October: Columbus Day (Día de la Raza);
- Wednesday, 1 November: All Saints’ Day (Dia de los Santos);
- Saturday, 11 November: Independence of Cartagena (Independencia de Cartagena);
- Friday, 8 December: Immaculate Conception (La Inmaculada Concepción);
- Monday, 25 December: Christmas Day (Navidad).
Bridge holidays in Colombia in 2023:
- on Epiphany and Baptism, January 6 and 9 will be days off;
- May 18 is moved to May 22 (Monday);
- June 16 is moved to June 19 (Monday);
- in honor of the Day of Saints Peter and Paul, July 3 (Monday) will also be a day off;
- in honor of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary there will be an additional day off on August 21 (Monday);
- In honor of America’s Discovery Day, there will be an additional holiday on October 16 (Monday);
- in honor of All Saints’ Day there will be an additional day off on November 6 (Monday);
- In honor of Cartagena’s Independence Day, there will be an additional holiday on November 13 (Monday).
Aruba: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Arriving people must complete an “Embarkation/Disembarkation Card (ED Card)” before departure. They will receive a “Travel Authorization” which must be presented before boarding.