Link has been copied
The transit zone at Tel Aviv airport will open on 1 June.
It has not been operational since 2020. Connections will only be made from Terminal 3.
Currency exchange rate ILS to USD
Israel: country`s borders status
Borders are open. There are some additional requirements.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
In order to enter the country passenger must have the following:
- a health insurance to cover COVID-19 treatment. Airlines are not required to check the insurance.
These passengers doesn’t need a health insurance:
- citizens and residents of Israel;
- those started their journey in Ukraine.
National holidays in Israel in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Israel in 2023. Non-working days:
- April 6, Thursday: Passah (פאסח);
- April 12, Wednesday: The seventh day of Passha (היום השביעי של פסאה);
- March 26, Wednesday: Independence Day (יום העצמאות);
- March 26, Friday: Shavouette (שבועות);
- September 16, Saturday: Rosh Ha-Shana (רוש חנה);
- September 17, Sunday: Rosh Ha-Shana (רוש חנה);
- September 25, Monday: Yom Kippur (יום כיפור);
- September 30, Saturday: The first day is succot (היום הראשון הוא סוקוט);
- October 7, Saturday: Simhat Torah (שמחת תורה).