Link has been copied
Saudi will increase the number of flights from Riyadh to Milan to seven per week starting June 23.
The flight time is 6 hours and 5 minutes. Tickets cost from $1,750 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate EUR to SAR
Italy: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Italy in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Italy in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Capodanno)
- January 6, Friday: Epiphany (Epifania)
- March 9, Sunday: Easter (Pasqua)
- March 10, Monday: Easter (Pasqua)
- April 25, Tuesday: Liberation Day (giorno della liberazione)
- May 1, Monday: International Day of Workers (Festa dei lavoratori)
- June 2, Friday: Day of the Republic (Giorno della Repubblica)
- August 15, Tuesday: Assumption of the Virgin (Assunzione della Vergine)
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day (Tutti i Santi)
- December 8, Friday: Day of the immaculate conception (Festeggia l’Immacolata Concezione)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Natale)
- December 26, Tuesday: Saint Stefan’s Day (Giorno di Santo Stefano)
Saudi Arabia: country’s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Holders of a Hajj visa must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated.
This rule does not apply to children under 12.
Vaccines accepted are:
AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covovax, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Nuvaxovid (Novavax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm (BIBP), Sinovac and Sputnik V.
More details can be found here.
Holders of a visit visa must have medical insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
Passengers who in the past 14 days have been in Iran are not allowed to enter.
National holidays in Saudi Arabia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Saudi Arabia in 2023. Non-working days:
- Wednesday, 22 February: Foundation Day (يوم التأسيس);
- Friday to Monday, April 21 to April 24: Eid al-Fitr (عطلة عيد الفطر);
- Tuesday to Friday, June 27 to June 30: Eid al-Adha (عطلة عيد الأضحى);
- Saturday, 23 September: National Day (اليوم الوطني).