USA borders are open, but there are limitations.
Those who have visited or transited through the following countries within the 14 days prior to arrival to the USA won`t be allowed to enter:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China (People’s Rep.), Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland or in the United Kingdom
However these passengers are allowed to enter:
- Those arrive from the listed countries overseas territories outside Europe
- USA citizens
- USA permanent residents
- USA nationals` and residents` spouses
- USA nationals` and residents` spouses if they have marriage certificate;
- The parent/legal guardian of an unmarried and younger than 21 years national or permanent resident of the USA;
- The unmarried and younger than 21 years brother or sister of a national or permanent resident of the USA, who is unmarried and younger than 21 years;
- The child/foster child/ward of a national or permanent resident of the USA;
- Those in a posession of an IR-4 or IH-4 visa; C-1, D, or C-1/D visa; A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3, E-1, G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 visa;
Passengers arriving in New York state must complete “Traveler Health Form” online
DV-1, DV-2, DV-3 visas issued after 4 September 2020 which have remark “Entry Subject to PP 10014” are no longer considered as valid. This rule applies till 31 March 2021.
Passengers are subject to each state`s individual covid prevention measures. You can find these measures online.
- children under 2;
- passengers transiting for a maximum of 24 hours through the United Kingdom.