USA borders are open, but there are limitations.
Those who have visited or transited through the following countries within the 14 days prior to arrival to the USA won`t be allowed to enter:
Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China (People’s Rep.), Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, South Africa or in the United Kingdom
However these passengers are allowed to enter:
- Those arrive from the listed countries overseas territories outside Europe
- USA citizens
- USA permanent residents
- USA nationals` and residents` spouses
- USA nationals` and residents` spouses if they have marriage certificate;
- The parent/legal guardian of an unmarried and younger than 21 years national or permanent resident of the USA;
- The unmarried and younger than 21 years brother or sister of a national or permanent resident of the USA, who is unmarried and younger than 21 years;
- The child/foster child/ward of a national or permanent resident of the USA;
- Those in a posession of an G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, IR-1, IR-4, IH-4, IV, K-1, K-2, K-3, K-4;
- holders of DV visas issued bewtween 1 October 2019 and 30 September 2020;
- students with an academic programm starting after 1 August 2021 and students arriving from EU-member countries, United Kingdom, Iceland, Switzerland.
Arriving passengers (include those in transit) must have negative COVID-19 test result (NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, TMA or antigen). The result must be issued no more than 3 days before departure from the first embarkation point. This rule doesn’t applies to children younger 2 years.
Every arriving passenger must complete before depature a disclosure and attestation form. It may be obtained online.
Passengers arriving in New York state must complete “Traveler Health Form” online
Passengers who have been in India in the past 14 days are barred from entry.
Passengers with an expired US passport still may enter until 31 December 2021. Such passport must be:
- originally valid for 10 years; or
- originally valid for 5 years if passenger was 15 years of age or younger at the moment when the passport was issued.
DV visas expired in September 2020 are considered valid.
Passengers are subject to each state`s individual covid prevention measures. You can find these measures online.
People arriving from the United Kingdom must have a negative COVID-19 Nucleic Acid Amplification Test (NAAT) or a viral antigen test result of a test taken not more than 3 days before departure from the United Kingdom.
This doesn’t apply to:
- children under 2;
- passengers transiting for a maximum of 24 hours through the United Kingdom.