Borders are open with restrictions.
Passengers who have been in the past 10 days in a red list country are not allowed to enter.
This rule doesn’t apply to citizens and residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom and those who only transited via red list countries.
Passengers not arriving from the red list countries who are eligible to enter must comply with the following rules:
they must have Quarantine Package (hotel booking and COVID-19 tests) for 10 days;
Additional info may be found at the website. Quarantine Package may be purchased there, as well.
All arriving passengers must comply with 10 days self-isolation and present a completed “Public Health Passenger Locator Form” during check-in process and upon arrival. It may be obtained online. Transit passengers must complete this form as well. For those who are not in transit the form must include the booking reference number for the 2 COVID-19 tests or the booking reference number for the quarantine hotel booking. There is no mandatory quarantine for holders of a valid vaccination certificate (see requirements in section below) who have not been in the past 10 days in a red list country.
All arriving passengers must comply with 10 days self-isolation and present a completed “Public Health Passenger Locator Form” on arrival. Transit passengers must complete this form as well.
Arriving passengers, including those who are in transit must have negative COVID-19 test result. The test must:
- be issued no more than 2 days before departure from the first embarkation point;
- in French, English or Spanish;
- have antigen, NAAT, PCR, LAMP or LFD test results;
- details of passenger must be the same with details in ID;
- must contain contacts of laboratory that issued the test.
This rule doesn’t applies to:
- children younger than 17 years;
- passengers arriving from Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Ireland or St. Helena;
Arriving passengers will be tested for a coronavirus on day 2 and day 8 after arrival at their own expences. They must have a confirmation of payment for that test which may be obtained online.
These passengers shall be only tested on the day 2 after arrival and there is no mandatory self-isolation for them:
- holders of a valid vaccination certificate if they have not been in the past 10 days in a red list country.
- children younger than 18 years.
The vaccination certificated considered valid if:
- it was issued by one of these countries:
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Isl., Chile, Taiwan, Colombia, Costa Rica, Djibouti, Dominica, Egypt, Eswatini, Falkland Isl., Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, South Korea, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St. Helena, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turks and Caicos Isl., Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Virgin Isl. (British), Vietnam, an EEA Member State;
- it states that the final dose of vaccine was received no less than 14 days before arrival;
- passenger was vaccinated with one of the approved vaccines: AstraZeneca (Covishield), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Covaxin, Sinovac, Sinopharm.
Passengers older 18 years who doesn’t have a valid vaccination certificate or have been in a red list countries in the past 14 days shall be quarantined for 10 days upon arrival. Additionally they must perform COVID-test on day 2 and 8 after arriving to England. The quarantine package must be booked online.