Entry and transit are temporarily closed.
The following passengers are allowed to enter Thailand:
- citizens, residents and students; spouses and children of citizens of Thailand;
- holders of valid visas issued by Thailand;
- citizens of Australia, China, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, Vietnam and Taiwan holding APEC Business Travel Card and arriving directly from country of their citizenship;
- residents of Hong Kong holding APEC Business Travel Card and arriving directly from Hong Kong;
- passengers transiting via Bangkok (BKK);
- visa-exempted passengers;
Arriving passengers must have the following:
- medical certificate with negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 72 hours before departure. The certificate must be in English and must cover cost of at least USD 100,000. This rule doesn’t apply to citizens of Thailand;
- a medical insuarance;
- Certificate of Entry issued bt embassy of Thailand;
- must be registered via ThailandPlus mobile application.
Transit passengers must have a Fit to Fly certificate.
Passengers arriving from India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Pakistan are barred from entry except for citizens of Thailand.
Arriving passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for a minimum of 14 days on their own expence. Thus they must have a confirmed hotel booking. Citizens of Thailand doesn’t need such reservation.
The following visa exemptions apply at the moment:
- citizens of Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, USA, Vietnam travelling as a tourists, may stay in Thailand up to 45 days.
- citizens of Laos, Mongolia and Russia up to 30 days;
- citizens of Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru up to 90 days;