Borders are open with restrictions. Citizens of Haiti are barred from entry. Exception: those residing in Suriname.
Every passenger older than 18 must have:
- a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate; or
- a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at most 6 months before arrival.
This rule does not apply to:
- residents of Suriname. They must apply for an entry permit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Passengers younger than 18 years are not obliged to have a valid vaccination certificate.
Passengers older than 12 years must have:
- a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken at most 24 hours before departure; or
- a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 48 hours before departure.
This rule doesn’t apply to holders of a vaccination certificate.
The vaccination certificate considering valid if:
- it is issued with one of the approved vaccines:
Abdala, AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AZD1222 (SK Bioscience Co Ltd.), Covaxin, Covishield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm, Sinovac;
- passenger was fully vaccinated no less than 14 days before arrival.