Borders are closed. There are few exceptions however.
This passengers may enter:
- citizens of Solomon Islands;
- those who in the past 28 days have only been in Australia, Taiwan, Cook Islands, Kiribati, New Zealand, Niue, Samoa, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
Every passenger must provide the following documents:
- two negative COVID-19 PCR test results. The first one must be taken 14 days before departure, the second one — no more than 72 hours before departure. They must be sent to NHEOC_REPAT@moh.gov.sb;
- a Prime Minister’s Office Approval (except citizens of Solomon Islands). Details here;
- a completed “Pre Departure Questionnaire” and a completed “Instructions on Conduct form“. Both of them must be sent no less than 5 days before arrival to this e-mail: NHEOC_REPAT@moh.gov.sb;
- a completed Traveler’s Public Health Declaration Card and provide all information about their stay, routes and contacts in Solomon Islands.
Passengers shall be quarantined up to 21 days.