Borders are closed. There are few exceptions however.
This passengers may enter:
- citizens of Solomon Islands;
- passengers with an approval from the Oversight Committee.
Passengers must have a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 4 weeks before arrival. The certificate must be sent to NHEOC_REPAT@moh.gov.sb before departure. Vaccines accepted are AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience), AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Covaxin, Covieshield, Janssen, Moderna (Spikevax), Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty), Sinopharm and Sinovac.
Every passenger must provide the following documents:
- two negative COVID-19 PCR test results. The first one must be taken 11 days before departure, and/or only the second one — no more than 72 hours before departure. They must be sent to NHEOC_REPAT@moh.gov.sb. As the COVID-19 test result depends on the departure country, passengers must contact the Solomon Isl. Health Authorities before departure to obtain the testing schedule;
- a Prime Minister’s Office Approval (except citizens of Solomon Islands). Details here;
- a completed “Pre Departure Questionnaire” and a completed “Instructions on Conduct form“. Both of them must be sent no less than 5 days before arrival to this e-mail: NHEOC_REPAT@moh.gov.sb;
- a completed Traveler’s Public Health Declaration Card and provide all information about their stay, routes and contacts in Solomon Islands.
Passengers shall be quarantined up to 21 days.