Country`s borders status
Borders of Qatar are temporarily closed.
This rule doesnt’t apply to:
- citizens and permanent residents of Qatar;
- temporary residents of Qatar holding a return permit obtained online;
- close family members Qatari citizens;
- domestic workers if accompanied by a citizen of Qatar or by an close family member of a Qatari citizen.
Arriving passengers must have a booked hotel reservation for 7 days to undergo a quarantine. At some cases they may undergo self-isolation instead. The list of eligible passengers can be found on the dedicated government website.
Citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates are not allowed to enter with a national ID card.
Arriving passengers will undergo medical screening.
This rules doesn’t apply to passengers holding a medical certificate with negative COVID-19 test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 48 hours before arrival by one of the following clinics in Turkey:
- Ankara Sehir Hospital in Ankara;
- Basaksehir Cam ve Sakura Hospital in Istanbul;
- Kartal Dr. Lutfi Kirdar City Hospital In Istanbul;
- Sakarya University Training and Research Hospital;
- Istanbul Health Sciences University Kanuni Sultan Suleyman Education and Research Hospital;
- Cerrahpasa Hospital in Istanbul;
- Yavuz Selim Osteopathic and Rehabilitation Hospital in Trabzon;
- Mugla Bodrum Devlet Hastanesi in Bodrum;
- Antalya Egitim ve Arastirma Hastanesi in Antalya.