Country`s borders status.:
Borders of the Philippines are temporary closed.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Philippines and their spouses, minors or children and parents of such minors and children in case they have special needs.
- holders of a Recognition Certificate (RC) or Citizenship Retention and Reacquisition Act of 2003 (CRPC) under RA9225 Certificate;
- holders of visa issued by the Philippines. Holders of 9(A) or SRRV visa must additionaly obtain a Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) endorsement document.
- passengers who are ex-citizens of Philippines, their spouses and children in case they are citizens of one of the following countries:
Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, DR Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Rep., Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, South Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Dem. Rep., Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Isl., Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Norway, Oman, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russian Fed., Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Isl., South Africa, Spain, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, USA, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe or British nationals;
All arriving passengers must install Traze app on their personal devices.
Please notice: transit via Philippines is not possible at the moment.
Arriving passengers must have a confirmed hotel booking for 6 nights. The hotel must be approved by health and tourism agencies. The approved hotel may be found at the website.
On the 6th day of quarantine passengers will be tested to coronavirus on their own expense.
Also, they must present completed “Case Investigation Form”. This form may be found online.
This rule doesn’t applies to citizen of Philippines and holders of 9(e) visa.
Issuing of visas on arrival has been suspended.
- former nationals of the Philippines;
- spouses and children of nationals of the Philippines if traveling together wivth the national ofac the Philitppines.