Country`s borders status
All flights to Oman are suspended, except:
- humanitarian and repatriation flights;
- flights arriving from Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Germany, India, Kuwait, Malaysia, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates or United Kingdom.
Passengers are not allowed to enter Oman.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates;
- holders of a resident visa issued by Oman.
Arriving passengers must:
- download the Tarassud+ app before arrival (those who stay for more than 7 days must download the Hmushrif app);
- present a completed “Traveler registration form” before boarding. The form can be obtained on the website;
- pay OMR 25 on arrival;
- undergo quarantine for 14 days;
- have insurance to cover medical expenses in Oman for a period of one month. This does not apply to citizens of Oman;
- have a printed medical certificate in English with a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken 96 hours before arrival. This doesn’t apply to children under 15 and holders of a diplomatic passport.
Passengers are subject to COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
This doesn’t apply to:
- children under 15;
- holders of a diplomatic passport.