Country`s borders status
Borders are closed until 15 January 2021.
These passengers are allowed to enter:
- citizens of Norway;
- children, parents, spouses and partners of residents of Norway;
- boyfriends and girlfriends of citizens of Norway if they have special from. It can be obtained online;
- residents of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom;
- passengers arriving from Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Denmark (only from Nordjylland, Syddanmark or Greenland) or Sweden (only from Kalmar, Norrbotten, Sodermanland or Vasterbotten);
- citizens and their family members of the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican and British nationals returning via Norway to their country of residence;
- holders of valid D-visa;
- holders of visa issued by Norway after 15 March 2020;
- passengers studying in Norway if they received a letter stating that have been granted a residence permit as a student.
Arriving passengers must have medical certificate with negative COVID-19 antigen, PCR or RT-PCR test result. The certificate must be issued no more than 72 hours before arrival, must be issued in Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, French, German or English.
These passengers doesn’t need a negative COVID-19 certificate to enter Norway:
- citizens and residents of Norway;
- those who transiting via Norway;
- those arriving directly from on of the following regions: Denmark (only Greenland) or Finland (only hospital districts of Central Ostrobothnia, Kainuu, North Karelia, Pirkanmaa, Paijat-Hame, Satakunta, South Karelia, South Ostrobothnia, South Savo);
Arriving passengers are not allowed to travel to Svalbard if they didn’t stay for quarantine in other parts of Norway.