Link has been copied
Vistara flies from Mumbai, India to Mauritius.
The flight time is 6 hours. Tickets cost from $350 one way.
Currency exchange rate MUR to INR
Mauritius: country`s borders status
Borders are open with restrictions.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Arriving passengers must complete “Mauritius All-In-One Travel Form” before departure or upon arrival.
National holidays in Mauritius in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Mauritius in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year;
- January 2, Monday: New Year’s holiday;
- January 22, Sunday: Chinese New Year;
- February 1, Wednesday: Abolition of Slavery Day;
- February 4, Saturday: Thaipoosam Cavadee;
- February 18, Saturday: Maha Shivaratri;
- March 12, Sunday: Independence Day;
- March 22, Wednesday: Ugadi;
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr;
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day;
- August 7, Monday: Krishna Janmashtami;
- August 30, Wednesday: Rakshabandhan;
- September 20, Wednesday: Ganesh Chaturthi;
- October 24, Tuesday: Dussehra Festival;
- November 1, Wednesday: All Saints’ Day;
- November 2, Thursday: Arrival of Indentured Laborers Day;
- November 12, Sunday: Diwali;
- December 25, Monday: Christmas.
India: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in India in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in India in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 26, Thursday: Republic Day (गणतंत्र दिवस);
- August 15, Tuesday: Independence Day (स्वतंत्रता दिवस);
- October 2, Monday: Birthday of Mahatma Gandhi (महात्मा गांधी की जयंती).
There are currently three national public holidays in India. Along with this, many religious and secular holidays are observed in the country, which are traditionally widely celebrated either in some states or by representatives of a certain part of the population. So, in the Hindu calendar there are a total of 32 holidays, for Muslims — 8, for Christians — 6, for Sikhs — 4, and in the calendars of Buddhists and Jains only 2 holidays each. The dates of most religious holidays are determined by the corresponding lunar calendars, so they fall on different dates according to the Gregorian calendar.