Link has been copied
Turkmenistan opened a domestic route from Turkmenbashi to Turkmenabat with a stopover in Ashgabat by Turkmen Airlines.
Tickets cost from $120 roundtrip.
Currency exchange rate TMT to USD
Turkmenistan: country`s borders status
Borders are open. There are some additional COVID-related requirements.
Entry conditions for citizens and tourists
Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival.
National holidays in Turkmenistan in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Turkmenistan in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Taze yyl);
- January 2, Monday: New Year (Taze yyl);
- March 8, Wednesday: International Women’s Day (Halkara aýallar güni);
- March 21, Tuesday: Navruz (Nawruz);
- March 22, Wednesday: Navruz (Nawruz);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid Ul-Fitr (Remezan Baýramy);
- April 23, Sunday: Eid Ul-Fitr (Remezan Baýramy);
- September 27, Wednesday: Independence Day (Garaşsyzlyk güni);
- October 6, Friday: Memorial Day (Matam güni);
- December 12, Tuesday: International Day of Neutrality (Halkara Bitaraplyk güni).