Link has been copied
Tunisia will celebrate Independence Day on 20 March.
A colourful parade will take place on Habib Bourguim Avenue in the capital.
Currency exchange rate TND to USD
Tunisia: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Tunisia in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Tunisia in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (السنة الجديدة);
- March 20, Monday: Independence Day (يوم الاستقلال);
- March 9, Sunday: Martyrs’ Day (يوم الشهداء);
- March 21, Friday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- April 22, Saturday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- April 23, Sunday: Eid al-Fitr (عيد الفطر);
- May 1, Monday: Labour Day (يوم العمل);
- June 28, Wednesday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- June 29, Thursday: Eid al-Adha (عيد الأضحى);
- July 19, Wednesday: Islamic New Year (رأس السنة الهجرية);
- July 25, Tuesday: Republic Day (يوم الجمهورية);
- August 13, Sunday: Women’s Day (يوم المرأة);
- September 27, Wednesday: Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday (عيد ميلاد النبي محمد);
- October 15, Sunday: Evacuation Day (يوم الإخلاء);
- December 17, Sunday: Revolution and Youth Day (ثورة ويوم الشباب).
News - Tunisia
29.07.2023 08:25On the border of Tunisia and Algeria burning forests. Pin to board
05.06.2023 11:00The route Sfax (Tunisia) – Istanbul by Nouvelair was opened. Pin to board
30.05.2023 03:50The Tunis-Milan route of Nouvelair Airlines is open. Pin to board
01.05.2023 10:30The route Sfax (Tunisia) – Paris with a stop in Monastir by Nouvelair was opened. Pin to board
18.04.2023 10:00Syria opened an embassy in Tunisia. Pin to board
05.04.2023 20:10An earthquake of magnitude 5 occurred in Tunisia. Pin to board