Link has been copied
The Spanish visa centre in Minsk has temporarily stopped accepting documents.
Passport issuance continues.
Currency exchange rate BYN to USD
Belarus: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Belarus in 2024
Public holidays and festivals in Belarus in 2024. Non-working days:
- January 1, Monday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 2, Tuesday: New Year (Новый год);
- January 7, Sunday: Orthodox Christmas (Православное Рождество);
- March 8, Friday: Women’s Day (Женский день);
- May 1, Wednesday: Labor Day (День труда);
- May 9, Friday: Victory Day (День Победы);
- May 14, Tuesday: Radonitsa (Радоница);
- July 3, Wednesday: Independence Day (День независимости);
- November 7, Thursday: October Revolution Day (День Октябрьской Революции);
- December 25, Wednesday: Catholic Christmas (Католическое Рождество).
Bridge holidays in Belarus in 2024:
- May 13 (Monday) to May 18 (Saturday), days off will be May 11 (Saturday), 12 (Sunday), 13 (Monday) and 14 (Tuesday);
- November 8 (Friday) to November 16 (Saturday), the days off will be November 7 (Thursday), 8 (Friday), 9 (Saturday) and 10 (Sunday).
News - Belarus
04.12.2023 04:17The regional museum in Brest (Belarus) has opened an exposition Pinsk-Ivatsevichy region. Pin to board
26.11.2023 12:06Belavia will increase the number of flights from Moscow to Gomel to 5 per week from 18 December. Pin to board
26.11.2023 00:56A monument to potatoes was opened in the town of Bolshiye Bortniki (Belarus). Pin to board
21.11.2023 09:23Vitebsk (Belarus) will host the IFMC International Festival of Contemporary Choreography on 22-26 November. Pin to board
17.11.2023 09:53Belarusian railway announced the appearance of a tourist train to the residence of Father Christmas. Pin to board
17.11.2023 09:38Red Wings is selling tickets on the route Ekaterinburg (Russia) – Minsk with a stopover in Samara. Pin to board