Link has been copied
The Seafood Fair will be held in the city of Zinacantepec (Mexico) from 25 to 27 August.
53 restaurants offering seafood dishes will take part in it. Venue: Plaza San Luis Mextepec. Free admission.
Currency exchange rate MXN to USD
Mexico: country’s borders status
Borders are open. Currently there are no imposed COVID-related restrictions.
National holidays in Mexico in 2023
Public holidays and festivals in Mexico in 2023. Non-working days:
- January 1, Sunday: New Year (Año Nuevo)
- February 5, Sunday: Constitution day (Día de la Constitución)
- February 6, Monday: Constitution day (Día de la Constitución)
- March 20, Monday: Benito Huarez Day (Día de Benito Huarez)
- April 6, Thursday: Maundy Thursday (Jueves Santo)
- April 7, Friday: Great Friday (Viernes Santo)
- May 1, Monday: Labor Day (Día laboral)
- May 5, Friday: The anniversary of the battle of Pueblo (El aniversario de la batalla de Pueblo)
- September 16, Saturday: Independence Day (Día de la Independencia)
- October 12, Thursday: Day of the Race (Día de la Raza)
- November 2, Thursday: The day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos)
- November 20, Monday: Day of Revolution (Día de la Revolución)
- December 12, Tuesday: Our Lady of Guadalupe (Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe)
- December 25, Monday: Christmas (Navidad)